Thursday, April 19, 2007

John 8:36

John 8:36, “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”

The days of being determined by anything beyond my own nature or being are gone. I am fully capable of choosing for myself. I understand that I am made, done, and given voluntarily or spontaneously. I am relieved from everything and especially something unpleasant or burdensome which means I am free from being bound, confined, or detained by any force. I have no trade restrictions, no obligations or commitments. I will never again be restricted by qualification nor will I be obstructed, restricted, or impeded. Being used or occupied is a thing of the past. Not being hampered or restricted in its normal operation is past, not present. I’m not fastened nor confined to a particular position or place. I am capable of moving or turning in any direction to perform without apparatus and done with artificial aids used only for protection against falling and not for support. If I choose not to cost or charge anything that’s ok. I refuse to be united with, attached to, combined with, or mixed with something else. I am chemically uncombined. I am permanently unattached, able to move about, unrestricted by or conforming to conventional forms. Refusing to allow any form of slavery and open to all comers. I am free indeed!


No comments: