Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Leader of Land

Staring out at wooded sea
Multicolored harmonies
Waves surrender to the shore
Sand and shell feet explore

Mountains stretch to sun and moon
Flowers dance to morning bloom
Rolling hills bares time command
Tree limbs sway to nature’s band

Wind blows calm across the plain
Carried forth the cool of rain
Clouds of gray let loose of storm
Sky of blue begins to morn

Across the brown and green and blue
Around the globe which turns on cue
Mysterious outstretch of the hands
Conductor of life and leader of land

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write this Stevo?

Steve Conley said...

Yep, sure did.

Anonymous said...

Well now!!!! I'm impressed. You're a cool guy. I love the poem. I think it's very top notch, as far as English and creative writing go. But, also, I just really like it. Thanks for sharing the way you do. I appreciate you. Dian.